Candice Swanepoel - ‘Lately I’ve been eating whatever I want’


oday we’ve got another thin celebrity who says that she indulges in pasta, pizza and all things yummy: Candice Swanepoel!
“Lately I’ve been eating whatever I want. When I was younger it used to affect me a lot more, I would feel it in my face, but as I’m older I can eat whatever I want. To feel good and healthy I eat a lot of vegetables, drink a lot of water, and I eat a lot of meat like steak because I want to build muscle.”
“But people don’t realize how hard it is to keep eating habits consistent when you’re traveling,” she said, while admitting that she never deprives herself! “I’ll indulge in pasta, pizza and lots of yummy things.”

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls